Quality and environment
Swan Label – Together for a cleaner environment!
In order to implement these convictions, Reusner has joined the environmental label system Nordic Swan Label. Through continuous efforts, Reusner has obtained their license (No. 4041-0739), qualifying our products with the environmental label.
The Swan Label was initiated in 1989 by the Nordic Council of Ministers to mark environmentally friendly products. The Swan Label was intended as a practical tool for the Nordic consumers, so that they could recognize and prefer ‘green’ products. Today the Swan Label has developed into one of the leading environmental labeling in the world.
In order to be worthy of the Swan Label, the manufacturing process of Reusner complies with strict environmental and quality requirements, which include:
- the use of environmentally friendly paper
- vegetable oil or aqueous inks
- recyclable printing materials
- minimum amount of defective work and residues
- implementation of energy conservation measures and use of renewable energy
- restrictions on chemicals in the working environment and proper management thereof.
ISO quality standard
Reusner has designed its production process and operation based on the quality standards ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
Our quality policy principles are:
- we offer products and services that meet the expectations and desires of the customer;
- we fulfill the customer’s wishes in the best, fastest and most beneficial manner, following a stable pricing policy;
- we continuously improve and develop our quality and environmental systems.